Track the location of a commercial vehicle, personal car or any moving vehicle using the GPS system. Especially installed to keep track of vehicle fleets, vehicle tracking ensures that the vehicles are being used properly and that they can be recovered in the event they are stolen.
Many systems also combine a communications component such as cellular or satellite transmitters to communicate the vehicle’s location to a remote user. Vehicle information can be viewed on electronic maps via the Internet or specialized software.
- Real time Monitoring by Internet or Mobile Phone
- Auto Track: Sends alerts at set interval time
- Geo-Fence: Sends alert if moves out of the restricted area
- Low Battery Alert
- SOS Emergency Alarm: Sends alerts in any emergency situation
- Stop & Restart by SMS command
- Two way Listen & Record the conversation going in your vehicle
- Auto Location Report
- Fuel Consumption Reports
- Non-Signal Alarm: Sends alerts when enters into the blind area
- Internal Battery Back Up.
- History watching facility of your vehicle
- Facility to track your vehicle on Google Map
- INSTANTLY LOCATE ANYONE ANYWHERE
- USE A CELL PHONE, TABLET OR COMPUTER
- 3 Other Sensor (A.C., Motion Etc.)
- Works where other systems fail.
- Can be discreetly mounted under vehicle.
- Geo-Fence alerts you when vehicle arrives or departs a predetermined area.
- Available to approximately 98% of the US population.
- Supports simultaneous multiple case management.
- Device functionality alerts (coverage & battery life).